My Activities Holiday CAMP
My Activities run holiday camps at our school during every school holiday for all primary aged children within our local community. Parents will need to book and pay for places for their child to attend the holiday camp provision directly with MyActivities.
Holiday camps are run by a strong team of managers, instructors and trainees. All staff are trained to a very high standard. Camps are carefully planned to ensure all children have access to a range of fun and engaging activities such as
- Sports Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Giant Board Games
- Outdoor Adventurer Sessions
- Den Building
- Circus Skills
- Team Building Games
- Magic Shows
- Theme days such as Halloween, Olympics, Britains Got Talent and much more...
Follow the link to MyActivities facebook page for further information.
Children can attend holiday club. from 9am - 3:30pm. The daily cost per child for holidays club is £17.50.
HAF Holiday Activities and Food Programme
During the Summer, Easter and Christmas holidays My Activities extends their offer to the HAF (holiday activities and food) programme. HAF is a national programme, funded by the Department for Education, which enables eligible children and young people to attend free activities and experiences with free nutritional food provided.
To qualify for a HAF place, children need to be school-aged children (reception to year 11 inclusive) and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- In receipt of benefits-related free school meals (FSM). The eligibility for benefits-related FSM webpage has information about applications and eligibility for benefits-related FSM.
- Assessed (through a Children and Families assessment, undertaken by Children's Services) as a “child in need”
- On a child protection plan
- Looked after
- Assessed (through an early help assessment) to be in financial hardship
- Part of the Ukrainian Family Scheme
To book places at holiday club please contact My Activities directly